Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the collection of accounts and will perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
- Collection of accounts in a professional and consistent manner;
- Utilize technology for all day-to-day activities (JST collection software): Includes: placing and receiving outbound and inbound calls and accurately documenting all information pertaining to accounts on our collection system;
- Perform required skip tracing via the Internet and other tools available;
- Maintain compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Two (2) years of collection experience preferred
- Spanish speaking a plus;
- Ideal candidate will have prior insurance claims experience as well as debt collection experience;
- Candidate will handle uninsured motorist collections. Prior experience in both collections and insurance subrogation is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (proficient telephone technique/skills) ;
- Proven skip tracing experience;
- Proficient organizational and follow-up skills;
- Basic computer skills required. Collection software experience helpful (JST a plus);
- Knowledge of FDCPA required;
- Reliable attendance track record.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Normal work week is Monday through Friday
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Thursday; 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Friday